In Dynamic Braking, a braking resistor Rb is connected across the armature as soon as the DC motor is disconnected from the supply mains. The motor now works as a generator, producing the braking torque.For the braking operation in Dynamic Braking, the motor is connected in two ways.
Firstly the separately excited or shunt motor can be connected either as a separately excited generator, where the flux is kept constant. The second way is that it can be connected to a self-excited shunt generator, with the field winding in parallel with the armature. The connection diagram of Dynamic Braking of separately excited DC motor is shown below. When the machine works in the motoring mode.
Dynamic Braking of Separately Excited DC Motor Drive
1. Complete Simulink File (.slx & .mdl)
2. Satisfactory Results
3. Universal Design (Accept All inputs)
4. Can Take Case Studies
5. Operates on All MATLAB Version
6. Easy to Understand all blocks
7. Can take waveforms & readings
8. Instruction Manual
9. Technical Helpline Number
10. Digital Files (Access Anywhere)